YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED BY DEFENCEELECTRONICS.CO.IN
We appreciate the trust you place in Defenceelectronics.co.in That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- co.in collects some basic Information which you provide us like your Name, Contact Number, Email, IP Address, Delivery Address & Payment Mode.
- For Betterment of Customer Experience, we collect your above-mentioned information when you visit our e-store (website), use our App or contact us by any other mean. We may combine any and all of this information to help create better products, services, and consumer experiences
- You would be receiving offers and mailers from us, in case you do not wish to receive, you can choose to unsubscribe from the same.
UTILIZATION OF YOUR INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ON DEFENCEELECTRONICS.CO.IN
- Delivering you the products and services you ordered on Defenceelectronics.co.in
- Fulfilling and processing your order, corresponding with you, fulfilling your transaction requests
- Get in touch with you via different tools like surveys to get clear idea about your opinion
- Providing Information to you about us and our marketing partners’ products and services
- We may combine any and all of your information to help create better products, services, and consumer experiences
- Help us run our e store (website) and services.
UTILIZATION OF YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC & PROFILE INFORMATION
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. The information given by you will be used to provide you with the services offered on our website.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, help promote a safe service, collect fees owed, measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates, customize your experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our user’s activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in--and to display content according to your preferences.
WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION (HOW, WHEN AND WITH WHOM)
- With our most trusted & carefully selected partners so that they can send you offers, promotions, or ads about their products and services we think you may be interested in
- With other companies we hire to help us to provide you services wherein we may share your name, address, mobile number and email address for optimum services
- As part of amalgamation, takeover, assignment, novation of the brand or business to another company
- To help us prevent fraud or information security breach
- When required by law or government authorities
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Defenceelectronics.co.in has state of art security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information; transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- We respect your personal information and take appropriate steps to safeguard it from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorised access or alteration
- We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the prevailing laws to ensure the protection and preservation of personal information
- We have a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards/measures in place to actively protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your personal information
- We have managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures for protecting your personal information
- Where appropriate, these steps can include technical measures including but not limited to firewalls, prevention systems and encryption
By using or continuing to use our website/services you agree that:
- We use your personal information (including your sensitive personal data or information) in accordance with this Policy
- You have given the consent freely and voluntarily and agree to this Policy
- You consented us for collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing your personal information with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Policy
- We may also be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences
- You consent to disclose your personal information, if so required, under applicable laws
RIGHT OF CORRECTION, MODIFICATION AND ERASURE
- It is important that the information that we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your association with us. This will help us to serve you better.
- In case you wish to change any personal information available with us, you may contact our support.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. Defenceelectronics.co.in. places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive.Defenceelectronics.co.in 's cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- To serve you with relevant advertising.
- To learn more about the way you interact with Defenceelectronics.co.in’s content
- Help us improve your experience when visiting our website
- To remember your preferences
- To identify errors and resolve them
- To analyse how well our websites is performing
CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
Yes, you can control cookies. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent to your computer. However, this may prevent our site or services from working properly. You can also set your browser to delete cookies every time you finish browsing
PROCESSING AND RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a general rule, we store your data for only as long as it is needed to complete the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law. However, we may need to store your data for longer period to honour your future service requests and to comply with legal or other obligations
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you.Defenceelectronics.co.in is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
PRODUCTS, SERVICES & ACCESSORIES CONFIRMATION
Defenceelectronics.co.in recommends as a policy on receipt of product, to check and confirm the contents while accepting the delivery. If you find any discrepancies, it must be brought to our notice, after which no further queries would be entertained. Kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on 87698-87698.
WARRANTY & AFTER SALES SERVICE
For all products purchased from Defenceelectronics.co.in, warranty and service are provided by the manufacturing companies through their authorized service providers in India.
We believe in providing our customer with the best and request you to kindly revert to us for any service-related issues. The same would be followed up with the respective manufacturing companies and we will ensure the service be made available to you as per the policies of the manufacturing companies.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY & PRODUCT LIABILITY
Defenceelectronics.co.in will not be held liable for any damaged goods or injuries arising from using the same as per the instruction material/manual. Warranties of products are provided by the Manufacturers and Manufacturers are liable for the same. Product information available on our website would be limited to the information given by the Manufacturer to us. Actual dimensions and colors may differ from the images shown on our website.
Defenceelectronics.co.in nor any of its sources would be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including but not limited to: damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of the information made available on this web site.
Information on the Defenceelectronics.co.in web site may not be reproduced, copied, or altered without the express written consent of Defenceelectronics.co.in and its affiliates.
MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS OF POLICY
We reserve the right to update, change, alter or modify this Policy, from time to time, without any prior notification to you. Such change shall come into effect from the date of such update, change, alteration or modification
Defenceelectronics.co.in may terminate this Agreement and these terms and conditions and/or the provision of any of the services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this portal or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which Defenceelectronics.co.in and its third-party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to Defenceelectronics.co.in and its third party providers, as applicable
NO RESALE OR SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the service on defenceelectronics.co.in